4 days desert tour from Marrakech to dar es salaam, then the day after a safari in Ngorongoro... then we fly back to Zambia!!


lol.


I think I have finally gotten the title right, it should be Mad Market, not Marrakech (lol).


It's really hard to find the perfect gift for everyone.


But I'm pretty good at finding gifts for people.


A small number of people just have a good hard time appreciating something of quality.


If you ask them what they want, they give a vague reply like, "a really nice scarf or something".


My first gift was a really great gift... it was a kilt... it was for my dad.


He has been wearing one for the last 6 years.


So this year he asked me for a kilt of his own... just a plain black one.


So this year I thought about it and I was going to buy him one but I wanted to wait until the holidays because if it didn't go well I didn't want to have to worry about buying it for him.


So in the middle of nowhere, I saw a craft show.


And I saw a kilt and I was so tempted to buy it.