Day 6: City Tour, At last, we are doing a city tour around Tangier. Tangier city is surrounded by many attractions and sights to be seen. So I am quite excited.


14.00: Arrival at the terminal


14.30: City tour


15.00: Lunch


16.30: Dinner at Tangier rooftop restaurant


Day 7: Cruise and beach day At last we are doing a cruise and beach day and then fly back home. And after all this craziness, I am in Morocco already…


I would love to hear about your experience of a city tour in Morocco, what did you think of Tangier and its sights, and what you would recommend for a tourist to do in Tangier.


Let me know and I will add a comment about it.


Your experience has made me a better Tour Director!


Peace!


And with that done, I came back to Canada, just like that, and had a nice dinner with my family.


Today, I was in Morocco and I had an experience I would definitely recommend to everyone. You don’t need an expensive camera for this kind of experience.